Thursday 2 April 2009, by Mokuji
Warning: Those with no desire to know anything about future episodes of Prison Break should avert their eyes now!
So, Prison Break is due to return to US screens in a mere 18 days (not that we’re counting...) but that also means the end of the series is nigh (sigh).
In anticipation of the new episodes, we thought you might appreciate a few teasers about what’s to come in the final tranche...
* The plan to expose The Company hits a snag when the brothers are framed for a crime they didn’t commit. Could they be headed for prison again?
* A few past cast members are rumoured to be returning - and one is an original Fox River inmate!
* Michael is faced with an impossible choice when both Sara and Lincoln’s lives are on the line. Will he save his brother or his girlfriend?
* Gretchen, Mahone and T-Bag are among those lucky enough to be alive by the end of the season. Hurrah!
* We’re treated to a Prison Break ’movie’ after the series finale! The two hour-long shows will see Michael face his most challenging break ever...
Just in case you missed it, here’s a trailer for the final episodes of the show.
Prison Break returns in the US on Friday, April 17 and the following week on Sky1 in the UK.